80ml | 2.7fl.oz
1. Efficient washable formula with a gentle touch
- No worry for kids who dislike soap washing
- No need to cleanse multiple times, works much gentler on skin
- Unscented, non-nano physical sunscreen, usable for more than 6 months
2. Lighter texture compared to its cream type
- Easier to spread with a fresh after use without stickiness
- Block out more than 90%of UV, SPF32, PA++
3. Completion on overall safety test
- No detection on 10 type rick assessment
- No detection on issued chemicals such as seven types of paraben and Phenoxyethanol
- Completion on Skin Irritation Test (SIT)
how to use
Take an appropriate amount of this product, spread it evenly on your skin, and pat it down. It's better to carry around when you go out and apply it often.
Yes, we ship internationally! 🌠
All packages are dispatched from Seoul, South Korea within 3 business days of receiving your order. You will receive an email with your tracking number within 1 business day of placing your order.
Due to the fact that we work to supply a wide variety of South Korean brands, stock is ordered and managed individually for each one, some requiring movement from various suppliers who have their own time charges; and thus although it can take a little longer than desired for orders to be fulfilled and leave the shores, our express international shipping guarantees that once it does, it should zip over to you at lightning speed (just a few business days).
Therefore, if you are tracking your order and see that it has not yet left S Korea, please be assured that it doesn't mean it will take much longer to get to you – it's likely only a few more days worth of waiting!
Arrival times will vary depending on your country/region, but you can expect your order to arrive on average within 10-14 business days.
Please refer to our "Shipping Information" page at the bottom of our website for more details.
I can't review the product because I haven't tried it, but I was considering it and reading through the ingredients. So my star rating is only based on this research below.
I found this review by youtuber Lab Muffin Beauty Science fascinating titled "A lot of "mineral-only" sunscreens... aren't." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lcakmug-c0&t=1499s
She discusses this close unregulated organic relative of octisalate is used in "all mineral" sunscreens to give the people what they think is safe (all mineral) and follow the letter of the law. BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE hasn't been approved as an organic/"chemical" filter. But it is very close and arguably works the same. I'm not over here saying this is dangerous or bad. I just think information is power. I think Jen would want to know too. Warm Regards.